We can only practice our independence to a certain degree. When our hands are frail, it can be hard to button up our shirts. When our legs grow weary, moving around the house can be quite difficult. When these challenges come up, know that you have the support of VL Home Health Care, Inc. through our Personal Care programs.
Our care professionals will be assigned with the Assistance with Daily Living Activities for seniors and infirmed clients. Services include:
- Exercise Programs
- Transportation Arrangements
- Reminding Client to Take Medication
- Assistance with AM and PM Routines
- Incontinence Care
- Support When Climbing Stairs
- Dressing Assistance
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Meal Preparation and Feeding Assistance
To learn more about the benefits of home care, please talk to a nurse or care coordinator. You can reach us at 703-533-1193.