Care that is complete gives you peace of mind! We bank on this principle and our work-ethics revolve around this when providing elderly and pediatric care services to our clients. We acknowledge our responsibility when we’re assigned to your case. This pushes us to be a reliable care provider for you or your loved one at home.
We will work with you to evaluate the level of care that is necessary to improve your quality of life or that of your loved one. We offer a variety of services to give you the specific care you need, including:
- Geriatric Assessment/Evaluation
- Pediatric Assessment/Evaluation
- Home Care (Medical/Non-Medical)
- Live-In Home Care
- Long or Short Term Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medicaid Waiver Services
- Patient Care Aides
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Personal Care (Bathing/Bathroom Assistance)
- Private Duty Services
- Visiting Private Duty Registered Nurse
Benefits of Home Care
There are many benefits of in-home nursing care and supportive services. These benefits are what we bring to you at home.
- Home Care encourages quicker recovery time for you or your loved one in a home setting.
- Ease of access to services – you don’t need to leave your comfortable home to manage your health or cope with the stresses related to old age or a declining health.
- Affordable rates and flexible schedules enable you and your family to resume the normal activities in your household without unreasonably bending your budget plans. Home Care services are cost-effective. We don’t disrupt your family’s accustomed daily activities – in fact, we support it and enhance it, if possible.
- You get the high level of privacy that you don’t easily get when you opt for institutionalized care. We make enjoyable retirement at home possible.
With a number of services and experienced in-home care providers, we can tailor a program specifically for the needs of each client.
If you would like to request a service that is not listed here, please contact us.